We look forward to hosting young people (and others 🙂 ) who are seriously looking to serve in cross-cultural Christian ministry. Internships ranging from two months to one year in length qualify for college credit. We are an official internship site for some Christian universities. Every year is different and there is no “perfect” internship, but we do take them seriously and strive to achieve the following purpose and goals.
Internship Bible base: Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. –Hebrews 6: 7
That each intern might learn about and intimately experience Chilean culture and cross-cultural ministry in a team setting, broadening their own worldview, and growing in their own spiritual life.
- To improve Spanish communication skills.
- To be stretched and challenged.
- To develop in disciplines that foster spiritual growth and to know yourself better.
- To develop and live out the heart of a servant.
- To grow in understanding basic dynamics of South American/Chilean culture.
- To be exposed to other Christian ministries in Chile.
- To better know if cross-cultural ministry is for you.
Click INTERN HANDBOOK for complete information.
Click INTERN APPLICATION to proceed.
We also highly encourage and invite supporting churches and others to come visit the work in Chile. The value of the visit of a supporting church to the field is significant in ways that play out over the ensuing years of all of us. We especially make an ideal setting for cross-cultural youth group trips.